Wednesday, September 28, 2005



5:45 and Im not ONE bit sleepy... HOW annoying!!!!

I love to just write down whatever enters my head... even if its useless and pointless info and know that nobody will even read. Sometimes I find it hard to mind.

I watched 'Accidental Hero' the other day, I really forgot how much I do adore this film!!! I simply LOVE IT! Andy Garcia in it? WOW!!! And amazing... Dustin Hoffman in it? Even BETTER! As for Geena
Davis... she wern't bad :p Made a good reporter. There are so many things in this film that are SO funny! Mainly Hoffman... the way he acts, the things he says! Example...

"
Bernie LaPlante: Prisons are for tough guys... prisons are for guys who beat each other up, lift weights... fuck each other"

"
Bernie LaPlante: [Bernie drives through a rainstorm] I know why it's raining. I coulda predicted it. It's raining because my fucking wipers are all fucked up. If my wipers were okay, the fucking sun would be shining, AT NIGHT."

You can just tell hes the type to say them classic lines by just looking at his character there ^<



Haha!! Just found this>

I always seem to like these kinda things.


Omg, wow!! Just found the site where this came from and it has quite a few different films including 'Leon' (Brilliant) and 'Fatal Attraction' (Creepy but great) But best of all... CON AIR!!!

http://www5d.biglobe.ne.jp/~bata-m/movie2.html

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great film!!!

11:04 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home