Friday, November 17, 2006

I did some modelling tonight....

Yeah... it was my second time doing it with these people. I thought it was fun last time, so I did it again.
I had to do a couple of outfits, stuff from Principles, New Look, Gap, Top Shop... there were others but can't remember now. I loved all the outfits, shame I couldn't get the clothes for free though!! Bah!
It was scary but fun at the same time and was quite cool too because as soon as I walked in the woman in charge knew what size I were from just one glimpse! She knew last time too... Thought that was clever... but I guess it is her job, so :P Understandable.

Fun fun fun times!!


In other news, a week on Monday, I go to the police station again, and start work!!! :) Really looking forward to it now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home