Thursday, March 29, 2007

We're going to see Auzzie Pink Floyd and Rush!!!!!

Pink Floyd has been long awaited, so I'm SO looking forward to that! Always wanted to go. As for Rush, its gonna be HUGE, in London, 7 seats from the front, oh yes!! 6 months to go... argh.

Things seem near enough perfect at the moment, the only thing that would top it off to being 100% amazing is if I got a decent job and was able to live with Carl in our own place somewhere :) That's all I want now. Would be the perfect life for me... watch all the films we want, whenever we want. Cook together, build up our place so it looks 'our own', watch LOST... and of course spending our free time together doing f-all other than loving each other.

It's out 2nd year anniversary in a few days. It falls on a Sunday, so Carl is going to take the Monday off. Don't know what we're doing yet though.

Why is it whenever I'm on my computer, I get tired, but as soon as I go to bed, I can't sleep? Can things get anymore annoying than that? :( Up at 7am too... Great. All I hear is Deppy chewing away on his metal cage bars, which is such an annoying sound but oh well, he's a hamster afterall!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home