Thursday, January 04, 2007

I always love Big Brother because if I can't sleep, I know that there are actually people in the world still awake. You know that feeling you can get of how you feel you're the only person not sleeping? Then you switch to these people, and see them there, just like me.

I'm starting to get bored of the police station now :( Due to quite a few factors. Although I am enjoying the museum. I really like Ian, whom I work with. And what few people work there are so friendly and lovely.

Its 4:00 and Im up at 7am, dont know what to do. Ive tried sleeping of course but had a big argument with Carl before, so I can't do it, I hardly ever can after this sort of thing. I HATE arguing. I really hope we'll be ok. I do love him more than life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home