Tuesday, June 19, 2007

I'm depressed. But I shouldn't be because tomorrow I start a temp job.

Here are the pros and cons of it-

Pros:
- £7.50 per hour, good savings
- Experience
- Something to put on my CV
- Meeting new people
- Building some skills?

Cons:
- I'd have to come off J.S.A for 3 weeks, then straight back on again= HASSLE.
- It's only for 3 weeks
- I won't ever see my dad... hey what am I on about? I won't ever see ANY of my family
- It's in Havant, so if this lady to is hopefully gonna give me a lift to and from pulls out of the job, I'm screwed also.
- THE TERRIBLE HOURS! :( 5pm- Wait for it... 12:30AM
- I will miss all my shows, like my soaps and Big Brother
- I'll miss the family meals, I love cooking with dad.
- I won't get to talk to Carl as much
- My Friday nights will be gone
- I'll have to come off my I.T course that I have just started with LearnDirect as it won't be free anymore, thus being a LOT of money.

ARGH!! I just don't know what to do right now. I need to talk to someone.

I WAS happy about it at first... but after it sinked in a bit of whats gonna happen... :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home